CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Whoops!

So my dogs are super sweet and super handsome... MOST of the time. Yesterday was NOT one of those times! My sister and her family are coming to town so I spent my day off yesterday at the laundry mat washing all our bedding. BORING. So when everything finally finished,one of the King sized blankets was still a little damp, but it was a beautiful WARM day so I figured I would just hang it up outside for a few hours and let it dry. BAD IDEA! I figured I would be keeping the dogs inside from that time on so I wouldn't have to worry about it getting shredded... Well I totally FORGOT about the blanket and let the dogs out to go potty before going to bed. Well after I put everyone to bed and was closing up the house I remembered I needed to bring in the blanket... OR NOT. I went outside and and it pretty much looked like it had snowed outside (which DOES NOT happen in West Texas very often). After only 20 MINUTES of being outside they had COMPLETELY destroyed that blanket. WHOOPS my bad. Good thing I didn't really care for it :) Such is my life... And I love it!

0 comments:

Post a Comment