CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

EXTREME FAMILY OUTING... Part 1!

Val and Perry came down to visit us in Texas for 4 FULL DAYS! It was so awesome! We played on the playground, explored Carlsbad Caverns and Kens rig, and stayed up late playing video games together! The girls were absolute troopers! We spent a lot of time in the car and they were great the whole way! They are so adorable! I was pretty devastated to see them go!


Its pretty much tradition to get a picture on the massive horse when someone comes to Texas :)


Ruby, Ken, and I. Seriously, how ADORABLE is this little girl??!! You can't see it, but Ruby was wearing a bow in her hair and wanted me to as well, so I have one of her little pink bows gracing my ponytail ;)

The Big Texan in Amarillo! Home of the FREE 72oz steak! IF you can finish it, a salad, a baked potato, and 2 rolls...



Oh Val and Perry... I LOVE THEM!




This picture actually has nothing to do with Val and Perry's visit, but I threw it in anyway. :) It was our Christmas Card picture and the latest nice picture we have as a family. :) Aren't we cute!
Having family here was so amazing! I already miss them so much! There will be plenty more pictures to come, my computer is slow at adding them, so day by day I'll add a few more!
ENJOY!

2 comments:

Kelsey Fairbanks said...

So cute! Looks like a lot of fun down there in Texas!

Matt and Jamie Jimenez said...

WAY CUTE! I love it when my sister and nephews come see me, so i know how you feel! YOur family picture is way cute too!

Post a Comment