CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Latest Obsession




This is a picture of my latest obsession. Now don't get the wrong idea, I CANNOT stand having my fingernails painted (atleas not a color like this) but I do LOVE having my toenails painted. I've been practicing and experimenting with different colors and this is my latest favorite! I never thought I would be a blue nail polish type of girl, but hey, I've surprised myself many times before :) Besides it looks great with my new flip flop tan! Thats right all of my Idaho/Utah friends, I have already got a flip flop tan! You can all be jealous :)

In other news, Ken and I have started looking at moving to be closer to his job, we are trying to decide where to go though. We would really like to stay in Texas, but Carlsbad NM as well as Hobbs NM have also become options for us so we'll see what happens! Living in Texas has been such an adventure for us and it just keeps getting more exciting!

I hope everyone is having an excellent week!

0 comments:

Post a Comment