CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Booya!

Friends and Family I am happy to announce that Ken did indeed get the job at NOVA MUD and started this last monday!! We are so excited that he will not be out on the rigs any longer. Well he will be out there checking fluids, but he no longer has to do so much hard manual labor! Plus he gets a company phone and truck!! What a blessing this will be for us! The only down side... Moving to NEW MEXICO. I'm not super excited about this, but whats adding one more state to my list of places lived? :) They want us to move ASAP but its hard to find a decently priced place that will allow us to keep our dogs... Please keep us in your prayers as we go through this transition phase.

After making the move to Texas, and allowing adequate grieving time for being so far from family, I am beginning to feel like I could stand to see some more of the country. It has been quite an experience and adventure living so far from the only home I have ever known, but it seems like it would be easier now, and even kind of fun, to experience more of the vast unknown! Who knows where this new job of Kens will lead us next! If you would have asked me 2 years ago if I would ever live anywhere other than Idaho/Utah I would have adamantly said NO WAY, but look at me now! :)

I hope everyone is having a wonderful day!~ And we will keep you posted about finding a new place!!

1 comments:

jadell said...

congrats to Ken!
and congrats to you for having such a great attitude about the whole change!

Sirah

Post a Comment