CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Hello Again

Every Year I KNOW I will be better at being more consistent on here, and every year I am not... SO SORRY! However a handfull of posts each year is better than none I think. Today I will be introducing you to the newest member of our family. Rig.



Rig is a purebred American Bulldog, like Harley. It really took some convincing from Ken for me to get on board with bringing ANOTHER dog into my home (which is already hard to keep clean with 2!) let alone a boy, but I just melted when we met him. Some friends of ours were having AB puppies and we just couldn't resist. We met him the day he was born and just knew he was ours.



He is such a sweet boy, and a momma's boy at that! Which in our house is unheard of. NO animal perfers me over Ken, ever. But for some reason this little man has chosen me :)

He is definitely all boy and has the attitude and personality to prove it! Our girls were definitely playful energetic puppies, but this Rig baby has more energy than they both had combined! Thank goodness for Maddie and Harley being great big sisters and wearing him out for me most days! I just can't keep up.

The weather here has finally turned nice and we have started camping again. Baby Rig has been twice now and LOVES IT! He is still a little bit unsure about water, but I don't think it will be long before he is right there with Harley ready to swim ALL DAY! (Camping pictures coming soon!)

As a family we are doing so well, loving the nice spring weather and looking forward to my summer break! A few fun things we will be keeping busy with this summer:

1. We are taking a week long trip to BOSTON MA! Ken's brother is getting married and they are both graduating from Boston University, we are SO EXCITED

2. CAMPING!!! We plan to spend as much time outdoors as possible!

3. Buying a home. We have been in the works with this for a few months, but just can't seem to find the place for us. But we are hoping and crossing our fingers that we will find the place and FINALLY have our own home by the end of the summer!

4. Seeing family! We hope to make it north at least once to see everyone!

MANY fun and exciting things are coming for us and we feel so blessed! We hope everyone has a wonderful Easter weekend and that you all get to spend it with the ones you love. We will be thinking of you!

Ken~Allie~Maddie~Harley~Rig <3

1 comments:

Juli said...

I love watching your family grow!! Your dogs are really BEAUTIFUL....I just love how much YOU love them. I know you guys will find the right house, we had the same issue, and now looking back we are glad things happened the way they did.

Post a Comment