CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Family

Lately FAMILY has been weighing heavily on my mind. FAMILY is the MOST important thing in my life. FAMILIES come in all different shapes and sizes (mine consists of more dogs than people :), all with distinctly different personalities, opinions and ideas. Many FAMILIES are not even related by blood, but by something much stronger... love, kindness, caring, friendship, respect etc...

I have so many wonderful people in my life that I can call FAMILY. We do not always see eye to eye, we do not always agree and get along, in fact sometimes we really tick each other off, but it doesn't matter because after all is said and done we are still FAMILY.

I have been blessed beyond measure to be a part of incredible FAMILIES. Whether we are 10 minutes or 1000 miles apart, I am thankful every single day to have incredible people in my life. And hopefully someday will be blessed to expand my own FAMILY and bring incredible people into my life.

To all of my FAMILY members, whether related by blood or bond, I am sincerely grateful for you, for your impact on my life, and for helping me to become the person I one day hope to be. I love you, unconditionally, and I always will.

0 comments:

Post a Comment