CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter


Here are some long overdue pics of our Easter Basket and our SUPER SWEET eggs we dyed! I can't even remember the last time I got to dye eggs, we had a BLAST!!


Hello All! On this gorgeous Easter day I am so grateful for this beautifl Earth which we have been given to enjoy, for my amazing families to help me through life's struggles, for the gospel that blesses my life even when I may not be deserving, and most of all for my Husband, who loves me, takes care of me, and works hard for our little family! He is my best friend, my partner in crime, and the love of my life! I love him with all that I am, and I am so thankful that through Christ we can be together forever! Happy Easter!

So much has been going on in the last few weeks and when I'm not feeling so contentedly lazy I will get to posting about everything!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment