CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Happy New Year!

So last semester flew by, and who are we kidding, LAST YEAR flew by! So many changes have been taking place in our little family! It was a crazy year and yet I have a feeling that 2010 is going to be even MORE crazy!

Ken-

Ken took a job with Patterson UTI near Lubbock Tx in the beginning of December. He is working on the oil riggs out in the middle of nowhere :) He says it is the hardest job he has ever had, but he has never felt like he has had a more fufilling job! He comes home stinky and COVERED in dirt and grease, but he LOVES it! Its a great job and I'm so proud of him!!!

Maddie and Harley-

Our little pups are no longer LITTLE, in fact they are HUGE!!!! Maddie is as sweet and gentle as ever, and Harley has really sprouted up! Well actually she has really sprouted OUT :) She is bigger than maddie in every way except height, but I'm sure she will pass her here soon. Both the pups went to Texas with Ken and they are loving having a big yard and warm weather to play in! I miss my dogs! They are my babies and I can't wait to have them back!!!

Allison-

I'm still in Pocatello finishing up the semester before I go spend the summer with Ken. Its hard not having him here, but I'm blessed with GREAT sisters and friends here that keep me sane :) I did have the chance to go spend a weekend with Ken and the pups in Lubbock and it was so fun! It was crazy to be able to see for miles and not see one mountain or even hill, but Lubbock was beautiful and reminded me a little bit of a very flat Boise! Besides who could complain about wearing a t-shirt and shorts in January!! I'm so excited to be able to go down and just be with my wonderful husband again!!

P.S. PICTURES COMING SOON..... Me being my forgetful self left the brand new camera and all its photos in Texas with Ken, so he will send it back to me and I'll get them posted!

All in all things are going well! We are blessed to have such wonderful family and friends that have helped keep us afloat this last year, we love you all and wish you the very best for the new year!

2 comments:

Cassie said...

Cant wait to see pictures from you trip down there! We love you!

Connie said...

Cant wait to see picture too! Love you.

Post a Comment